New and Old Geometry Engine Speed Comparison
- Compare work done per unit of time
- DataClient Plus 22.214.171.124
- AlmanacSoft DataClient 1.1.6 for (1), (2) and (3) Testing
- AlmanacSoft DataClient Plus 126.96.36.199 for (4) Testing
- Burrtkaart Layer from The Netherlands Sample Project of MapWindow 4.8
- MapWindow 4.8 (32 Bit)
How to interprete:
- For example, if the old engine has a speed equal to 1 and the new engine has a speed equal to 2. That means new engine is faster than the old engine one times. From the table above, you can see that new engine is a little bit slower (8%) when inserting rows to PostGIS while it is about 15 times faster when add new layer to MapWindow.
- 20 November 2011
Want to try now? Click Here!