AlmanacSoft DatabasesCx is a Windows Runtime (WinRT) Component that wraps SQLite database engine. It can be used by XAML Windows Store app written in C++, C# or Visual Basic. It is developed by Poom Malakul Na Ayudhya.
- Support basic SQLite functions.
- Native code WinRT Component written in C++.
- Support XAML Data Binding.
- Support SQLite data types: NULL, INTEGER 64 BIT, REAL 64 BIT, TEXT, BLOB.
- Support both synchronous and asynchronous programming.
- Support x86, x64 and ARM both Debug and Release mode.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Version 1.3 (22 May 2015)
- SQLite 22.214.171.124 included
- Version 1.2 (18 June 2014)
- SQLite version 3.8.5 included in the package. No need to install it separately.
- Add file utility functions
- Version 1.1 (17 March 2014)
- Version 1.0 First Release (12 March 2014)